Our Local Eastern Suburbs Technicians are Ready to Help
From mould removal to air conditioning cleaning and water damage restoration, we can help. Simply book a free inspection and one of our local Eastern Suburbs technicians will take care of the rest.
Why Eastern Suburbs Residents Choose MouldMen
Since 2011, MouldMen has been committed to creating safer and healthier Australian homes. Learn why Eastern Suburbs locals choose us below.
Fast, Same Day Mould Removal
We have local technicians throughout the Eastern Suburbs ready to provide an effective same-day service, so you can get back to living in a mould-free property sooner. You only need to vacate your home for the duration of treatment and 3 hours afterwards.
A Sydney Mould Remediation Company You Can Trust.
In between the dodgy operators, one-man bands and mould scare tactics, we are the real deal. You can rely on MouldMen to provide a professional remediation service, at a fair and transparent price. Read some of the other reasons we’re rated Sydney’s best mould removal company below.
Our Recent Mould Removal Results In The Eastern Suburbs
We can remove even the most stubborn mould from your property. But don’t take our word for it, the results speak for themselves. View below.
Claim Your Free Mould Inspection Today
At your convenience, one of our Eastern Suburbs technicians will inspect your home and provide you with a free comprehensive report. Our findings will include the cause of the mould and the recommended steps for treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested to know more? Here are some questions we hear every day.
Small spots of mould that you see in-between tile grout is not considered harmful. However, when left untreated mould will spread and can become dangerous. It is known to lead to respiratory health issues, disrupting air quality and risks the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Especially those with existing allergies, compromised immune systems, elderly family members and children.
Mould removal in Sydney can cost anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on the severity, location and even type of mould. Understandably, there is no set price for mould removal.
Luckily, our free inspection process ensures that you receive a detailed findings report outlining everything you need to know about the extent and cost of remediation before we get started. No need to worry about hidden add-ons – we’ll give you transparent findings backed by a fair price.
Responsibility for mould removal can generally fall into two categories: mould as a result of a building defect or occupant attributed.
If it can be proven that a tenant has failed to take precautions or preventative measures to inhibit mould growth in a rental property, then they can be held responsible. On the other hand, if the owner has not fulfilled their landlord obligations and the premises has become uninhabitable, then they are responsible.
While there are hundreds of DIY remedies out there, these only serve as a temporary solution, allowing the mould to return again.
Any mould patches larger than the palm of your hand will need professional removal.
Mould thrives in damp, poorly ventilated locations like bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and bedrooms. It can also easily grow and spread as a result of water damage, floods and high humidity. Find out more about what causes mould growth.
The Eastern Suburbs climate is subject to mild, dry weather as well as thunderstorms and heavy rainfall. This versatile weather means we tend to close up our home and utilise our air-conditioner or heating systems. This often leads to dampness and inadequate ventilation within the property – perfect for mould to grow and spread.
There are 1000s of mould species in existence, with a handful of mould types commonly found in Sydney homes. Aspergillus, Cladosporium and Alternaria all thrive in warm, dark or damp areas such as bathrooms, window frames and air-conditioning units.
Yes, but not for long. When we treat your home we only need you to vacate the property for the duration of treatment and for 3 hours afterwards. No need to worry about finding somewhere to stay overnight. This is because we use a non-irritant, water-soluble misting treatment to remove up to 99.99% mould spores and odours. It’s food, kid, pet and plant safe and naturally biodegrades completely after 48 hours.