Eliminate 99.99% of Airborne Mould Spores & Related Odours.
Eliminating airborne mould spores is crucial in effective mould remediation. After we remove all visible mould from your home, we use our safe misting method. We apply our unique microbial indoor sanitising treatment throughout your home using an electronic ULV machine. The process eliminates 99.998% of all mould spores and mould-related odours, stopping the mould from coming back and leaving your home in a mould-neutral state.
Our Misting Treatment is Safe & Effective
We do not use toxic, bleach-based or unsafe chemicals in our mould misting treatments. Our unique solution is material, skin, food & plant safe and biodegrades within 48 hours. You can safely re-enter the premises as early as 3 hours after we finish treatment.
We Can Remove Even the Most Stubborn Mould
We can remove even the most stubborn mould from your property. But don’t take our word for it, the results speak for themselves. Drag the slider from the photo below to see result.
Book a Free Inspection Today
At your convenience, one of our local technicians will inspect your home and provide you with a free comprehensive report. Our findings will include the cause of the mould, photos, moisture and humidity readings, mould spore analysis, recommendations for treatment and a transparent quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Interested to know more? Here are some questions we hear every day.
Our unique microbial indoor sanitising treatment kills 99.99% of all mould spores and any associated odours. It is extremely effective in inhibiting mould growth. After your treatment is complete, MouldMen will also provide you with a tailored Mould Management & Prevention Plan to help safeguard your property from the mould returning.
We do not use Ozone products. Whether in its pure form or mixed with other chemicals, ozone can be harmful to health. If inhaled, ozone can damage the lungs and relatively low amounts of ozone can cause chest pain, coughing and shortness of breath. The IICRC no longer recommend the use of ozone products and this is stated in their most recent mould remediation training programs.
As a natural part of our ecosystem that feeds off moisture, it is almost impossible to permanently kill mould spores from the home. The best way to minimise mould growth is to keep all areas of the house dry, ensure regular airflow throughout the home and clean any spills or water damage promptly. That’s why when we treat your home from mould, we give you a tailored Mould Management & Prevention Plan providing recommendations to prevent mould from coming back.
There are hundreds of DIY remedies available to try to get rid of mould naturally in the home. But these only provide a temporary solution, allowing the mould to return again. At-home treatments may work on small spotting in-between bathroom tiles, but mould patches any bigger than the size of your hand will need professional removal. If not, the mould will continue to spread around the home, eating its way through furniture, belongings, and walls.